We are ready for D8 rebuilds and new sites
Drupal 8 has been a long time coming, and we are now confident in saying it's ready for you to use on both large and small projects. We've put together a short blog post to summarise our thoughts on building, theming and using Drupal 8, right now.
Drupal 8 was officially released in 2015
Our team has been involved with Drupal 8 for a long time now, experimenting with early 'Alpha' releases and helping contribute to Drupal 8 core. We even held a Drupal 8 sprint in our Leeds office in January 2016.
We dedicate time every week to contribute to Drupal 8, helping the open source community in a variety of ways:
- Drupal8Camp organising committee
- Speakers at national and international web development conferences
- Founders and supporters of the Drupal Yorkshire User Group
- Nearly 1000 Drupal 8 Translations
- Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 contributed module reviews
- Testing patches and security updates
- Helping out in the Drupal community forums
Open source projects like Drupal are kept free by people like us contributing time and effort back into the project. This philosophy makes all our team proud to be part of Curve.